Cooperation on plastic injection moulds

interested in prototyping? come on in

Moderator: Bader

Cooperation on plastic injection moulds

Postby Jack Wong on Thu May 25, 2006 5:42 am

Dear All,
Our company is specialized in designing & making plastic injection moulds for automotive, security equipments, household appliances, medical care apparatus, electrical/electronics, packaging and all other plastic commodities.

Edit to remove advertising - please read the policy.

Thank you.
Jack Wong

Re: Cooperation on plastic injection moulds

Postby Will Call on Thu May 25, 2006 6:55 am

Mr. Wong,

Inundating us with solicitaions such as this in a manner I deem as spam is not how this web site works.

Please read the terms of use which you should have read when you signed up as a member.

Other that the ads, welcome to Plastics dot com
Bill
Lead AME-Tooling
GE Appliances

"Can't" Never Could Do Anything!
Will Call

Postby Jack Wong on Thu May 25, 2006 7:59 am

Dear Will Call,
Sorry for my ads. You know I had token a whole afternoon to find this website. After browsing reading the articles, I do believe this is a very good site for the people engaged in plastic industry.
I will delete all my ads, if possible. But could you pls do me a favor to introduce some other websites(outside China) regarding the plastic industry or mould industry, on which I can post my ads? Many thanks in advance.
Jack Wong
Jack Wong

Postby Will Call on Thu May 25, 2006 9:41 am

Mr. Wong,

My recommendation would be for you to contact the administrators of this website (which I consider one of the best), and become a forum sponsor. Doing so would allow you to promote your company (post ads) in the forums which you sponsor.
Bill
Lead AME-Tooling
GE Appliances

Will Call

Postby Louis on Thu May 25, 2006 12:25 pm

Jack Wong @ Thu May 25, 2006 5:59 pm wrote:Dear Will Call,
Sorry for my ads. You know I had token a whole afternoon to find this website. After browsing reading the articles, I do believe this is a very good site for the people engaged in plastic industry.
I will delete all my ads, if possible. But could you pls do me a favor to introduce some other websites(outside China) regarding the plastic industry or mould industry, on which I can post my ads? Many thanks in advance.
Jack Wong

Thank you for those kind words Jack Wong, we like to think that this is one of the better, if not THE BEST site for plastics related information ion the internet. Unfortunately, we do not allow free advertising, as you have found out.

However, we would love to have you contact our site Administrator to arrange for sponsorship, and we welcome your input to our forums.
My posts represent my opinion and not the ownership of this site or the company where I am employed.
Louis
Site Admin

Postby Bader on Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:31 am

Hello friends...

Have been away from forums for quite some time. Damaged the ankle tissues and got tied to bed for two good months!

Louis...the website is a real doing great and gives a lot of happiness to have seen it grow in front of our eyes :-)

I think i will spend next few hours to get in the main stream of these forums....

Bader
Any process that does not add value to your product...stop it!
Bader

Postby Will Call on Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:40 pm

Welcome back Bader!! Hope your ankle is doing better.
Bill
Lead AME-Tooling
GE Appliances

Will Call

Postby Louis on Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:21 pm

Bader @ Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:31 pm wrote:Hello friends...

Have been away from forums for quite some time. Damaged the ankle tissues and got tied to bed for two good months!

Louis...the website is a real doing great and gives a lot of happiness to have seen it grow in front of our eyes :-)

I think i will spend next few hours to get in the main stream of these forums....

Bader

You brought a smile to my face Bader in more ways than one.

"Tied to a bed" has some connotations here in the states that are, shall we say, kinky. :mrgreen: But we are all glad that you are back and doing well – that makes us smile.

So read on and recuperate!

Louis
My posts represent my opinion and not the ownership of this site or the company where I am employed.
Louis
Site Admin

Postby Indy on Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:28 pm

Bader

Glad your back bader, and better now. Catch that smile!!!

Best ND
Indy

Postby Bader on Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:00 am

Louis, ND, Will.... thanks for the notes.

i see a change of 'atmoshphere' on the fourms. i remember having very useful, informative long discussions and threads on different subjects. Less problems are dicussed now and being an optimist, i guess there are no more problems !!!

Recently i visited China...after almost 25 years. The last time was in 1981 when i was a cadet on merchant ships and i was amazed to see that country now. Minus the people, Shanghai looks like any BEST city of the world. The building, infrastructure, skyline everything is perfect...except the English and Food.

The turn around time for prototyping is fast but the Quality of work is (well....) you have to be very careful. You either need to have an 'interface' company over there to make sure you get what you are paying for or have a second wife to look after your work !

I attended the Medical Device Show in Shanghai and almost 60% of the companies were American and 20% from Europe. There is a LOT of US investment over there, despite what ever we keep on reading on the forums.

I brought a HAND operated injection molding machine from there for my son!
Will take a picture and post it on the forums. Very interesting. Just for $ 400 !

Where are Aahz and J ?

Bader
Bader

Postby Louis on Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:58 am

Hand operated and NEW?

Wow, I thought the world was moving forward :mrgreen:

I would be interested in seeing a photo when you get a chance.

It sounds like you had a good trip Bader and China is booming as the news reports.

Business is still going well in the "world" but some countries or regions of countries continue to slow down. Automation seems the latest trend here in the states with machines doing more of the work to help us compete.

As to the lack of controversy here, the US portion of the world is becoming a kinder gentler place to live, with people stepping away from any form of confrontation, preferring instead to "go with the flow." This, while parts of the world are exploding around us.

It would be great if we could focus all that energy on making a better molding machine, better plastics, efficient manufacturing space, or the next great invention to help mankind. Alas, I am dreaming again.
Louis
Site Admin

Postby Bader on Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:29 am

Hi Dekka

Will be getting back to office on Thursday and will definitely post the picture of that very interesting machine !

not machine....rather a 'device'

Bader
Bader

Postby fsy0105 on Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:58 pm

We are Suntop Mould Engineering Ltd

############## Ad removed by staff ################
Best regards.
Lisa
Assistant Manager

Unit B, 6/F,Tower B, Li Yuan Building, GuiMiao Rd, Nan Shan District
ShenZhen China 518052
TEL: 0086-755-26458816 ;
0086-755-26458815
FAX: 0086-755-26458815
E-mail: [email protected]
WEB: http://www.suntop-mould.com
fsy0105

Postby Dr. Dick on Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:45 am

fsy0105 @ Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:58 pm wrote:We are Suntop Mould Engineering Ltd

## ad removed ##

Best regards.
Lisa
Assistant Manager

Unit B, 6/F,Tower B, Li Yuan Building, GuiMiao Rd, Nan Shan District
ShenZhen China 518052
TEL: 0086-755-26458816 ;
0086-755-26458815
FAX: 0086-755-26458815
E-mail: [email protected]
WEB: http://www.suntop-mould.com

Lisa this is considered an ADVERTISEMENT and contrary to Plastics.Com rules You can become a sponser of the site if you want to advertise your services by contacting Greg.
Dr. Dick

"If you want to soar with the Eagles in the morning.......
You can't hoot with us Owls all night"
Dr. Dick

Next

Return to Prototyping